We welcome you to SoHo on Central…
SoHo on Central is located right in the heart of historic downtown Hot Springs Arkansas on the top floor above Legacy Fine Art Gallery, one of the oldest art galleries in Hot Springs.
The upper floor of this historic building has been completely renovated. What was once a dentist office is now a luxury apartment, while the outside remains true to its history, the inside is a completely new, beautifully furnished and decorated 3-bedroom, 2-bath loft apartment. The location is perfectly situated in downtown Hot Springs within walking distance to the Bathhouses, The famous Arlington Hotel, renowned restaurants, breweries, clubs, art galleries, boutiques, and the Malco Theater. Also out your backdoor are the amazing hiking trails. Other attractions such as Oaklawn Racing & Gaming and Magic Springs amusement park are within a few minutes drive.
SoHo on Central is a newly renovated, beautifully decorated vacation unit which can comfortably accommodate 6-8 people. Each bedroom is furnished with linens, pillows, and comforters, and if you don’t want to sample the restaurants Hot Springs has to offer, the kitchen awaits your culinary efforts with gas range, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, pots, pans and dishes. This vacation home overlooks beautiful Central Avenue making it the perfect place to stay during events.
Since Legacy Fine Art is right downstairs a private viewing may be arranged with advance notice where you may view the extensive art offering and enjoy a nice bottle of wine and cheese tray with your hosts, Richard and/or Beth Gipe.
Check out our photos, and listing or give us a call with any questions you may have.
-Richard & Beth Gipe
- Free high-speed wireless internet access
- Beds: 1 Queen, 1 King, and 3 Twin Beds
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private parking for 2-car (off street)
- Protected by Vivient Security Systems
- Outside camera surveillance
- Central Heat & Air
- Complimentary coffee & tea
- Washer & Dryer
- Multiple large screen TV’s:
—–70″ Living Room
—–48″ Dining Nook
- Fire Stick, Sling TV, Netflix
- Blu-Ray/DVD Player
- Linens, Pillows, & Comforters
- Ironing Board
- Bath, Face & Hand Towels
- Diverse Library of Books
- Hair Dryer
- Local Maps & Restaurant Guides
- Home exits conveniently onto Central Avenue in the heart of the arts & restaurant districts.
- Private champagne /wine tour of Legacy Fine Art Gallery (by advance appointment only)
- Fully stocked kitchen
—–4 Burner Gas Stove
—–Keurig Coffee Machine (bring your favorite K-cups)
—–Cookware & Utensils
—–Dinnerware & Flatware