We welcome you to SoHo on Central…
Welcome to SoHo on Central, the perfect destination for your next vacation in historic downtown Hot Springs, Arkansas! Situated on the top floor of the oldest art gallery in town, Legacy Fine Art, this fully renovated 4-bedroom, 3-bath luxury apartment offers a unique blend of history and modern comfort.
With its prime location, you can easily explore the best of downtown Hot Springs on foot. From renowned restaurants, breweries, clubs, art galleries, and boutiques to the famous Arlington Hotel, Bathhouses, and Malco Theater, you’ll have plenty of options to choose from. And if you’re looking for outdoor activities, the amazing hiking trails are just a step away.
Inside SoHo on Central, you’ll find a beautifully furnished and decorated space that can comfortably accommodate up to 9 people. Each bedroom comes with linens, pillows, and comforters, and the fully equipped kitchen awaits your culinary endeavors with a gas range, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, pots, pans, and dishes.
As an added bonus, guests at SoHo on Central can enjoy a private viewing of Legacy Fine Art’s extensive collection with advance notice, and even savor a nice bottle of wine and cheese tray with the hosts, Richard and/or Beth Gipe.
So why wait? Check out our photos and listing, or give us a call to book your stay at SoHo on Central today!
-Richard & Beth Gipe
- Free high-speed wireless internet access
- Beds: 1 Queen, 2 King, and 3 Twin Beds
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private parking for 2-car (off street)
- Protected by Vivient Security Systems
- Outside camera surveillance
- Central Heat & Air
- Complimentary coffee & tea
- Washer & Dryer
- Multiple large screen TV’s:
—–70″ Living Room
—–48″ Dining Nook
- Fire Stick, Sling TV, Netflix
- Blu-Ray/DVD Player
- Linens, Pillows, & Comforters
- Ironing Board
- Bath, Face & Hand Towels
- Diverse Library of Books
- Hair Dryer
- Local Maps & Restaurant Guides
- Home exits conveniently onto Central Avenue in the heart of the arts & restaurant districts.
- Private champagne /wine tour of Legacy Fine Art Gallery (by advance appointment only)
- Fully stocked kitchen
—–4 Burner Gas Stove
—–Keurig Coffee Machine (bring your favorite K-cups)
—–Cookware & Utensils
—–Dinnerware & Flatware
|**Private chef available. Must be arranged in advance.**
We change our artwork regularly. Artwork and decor are changed at our discretion and may not always be reflected in the photos!